I hope you're happy

8:30 PM

So the 17th was my homecoming game! I was Glinda from Wicked on one of the floats, and another girl was Elphaba. We did a lip sync performance of Defying Gravity, but sadly we only got an Honorable Mention. Whatever (I think we deserved to be in the top 3).

Me looking fine as hell as Glinda.

Laraine as Elphaba.

I was just so pumped, how could I not express it? Especially after I curled my hair and everything.

Look at how nice that looks. This took half an hour to put on Laraine's truck, it was a struggle I tell you, we really should've gotten in the top 3. Just sayin'.

~Katie

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great blog :)
    Visit my las post on my blog: www.lolasweetlola.blogspot.com.es

    xx

    You can follow me on instagram and twitter and i can follow u back
    INSTAGRAM: @ari_troppiwhite
    TWITTER: @MUS_ArayaF

    ReplyDelete