Homeward Bound

11:15 AM

Hi! Sorry this post has taken a little while, I've been swamped.
Last weekend I went up to Stanford, CA to visit my grandparents. It wasn't the most adventurous trip, but here are some highlights!




//Shirt-Urban Outfitters//Pants-Marshall's//Hat-Goodwill//Bag-Thrifted//Sandals-Urban Outfitters// 
Off to the airport! The flight was only an hour or so, but I got in some nice reading time! 

I just love waking up early and going for runs, especially when I can run somewhere as beautiful as Stanford!




After my 10mi run, my dad and I got ready to go to the Stanford v UC Davis football game! 
                                                    Needless to say, Stanford kicked ass.

The next morning I got up and walked to the farmer's market in Palo Alto. It was such a lovely day! I got so many fresh fruits and veggies and met so many wonderful people! 









You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Gorgeous look! The hat is my favorite :)

    Having an autographed 1D Make-Up Giveaway on my blog!
    99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete