Fall Inspiration

2:20 PM


It is currently over 100 degrees outside. This isn't very uncommon for where I live, but it doesn't make it ok. I'm currently hiding away indoors with the AC on full blast with a fall candle burning. It's definitely not autumn yet but I can pretend like it is. So, to add to my longing for pumpkin spice everything and halloween decor, here's a little collage of my fall inspiration. none of these photos are mine, I found them on tumblr and Pinterest :) hopefully it'll cool down soon. hopefully. And if its cold where you live, you are so lucky! Have a great Sunday everyone :)
-Anika 
                                 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So excited for Autumn, oh my gosh. What a great little photo montage you've made too! Autumn is well and truly under way in London I'd say! :)

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete