Summer 2014 Photo Recap

7:11 PM

Here's a recap of some of my favorite memories of this summer :) -Anika
The pier is definitely a place I love during the summertime, theres always so much to do! I love going to the pier because the air is always a little salty and theres lots of people.. and funnel cake :) 


I spent my fourth of July like Most Californians - at the beach! 


Outdoor movies are such a great summer activity, here we are about to watch Monsters University!


My first summer activity was hopping on a plane and heading to the east coast. I was really excited to go so here are some pictures i took in Canada near Niagara falls! And if you want to see pictures from my trip to New York City, take a look at my New York Photo diary here on the blog!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Great post, amazing pics!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! As usual, I love everything. Have an amazing brand new week!


    Kenny,
    WHAT KENNY HEARTS
    INSTAGRAM @kennydaily / BLOGLOVIN / FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! You had a lovely and merry summer, im jealous :(

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow amazing place, I need to visit there soon! =)
    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete